Monday, November 24, 2014

30 Weeks

30 Weeks: Baby O2 is the is the size of a head of cabbage 
The baby weighs almost 3 pounds and is 15.7 inches long.  This week his/her eyesight continues to develop even though it's not very keen.

How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain? 19 pounds as of this weekend but it's very likely this will be much higher after Thanksgiving!
Maternity clothes? Only in maternity pants but I did wear a maternity tank last week over my jeggings cause I love how long they are.
Stretch marks? Nothing yet and I just started bottle #3 of cocoa butter lotion
Sleep? Falling asleep the second my head hits the pillow and sleeping great all night long.
Best moment this week? Trent starting his 10 straight days off for Thanksgiving break,getting some Christmas shopping done, and I also got my kit in the mail for my December Daily album and squealed like a giddy school girl.
Miss anything? Nothing this week
Movement? The BIG kicks and rolls are definitely here.  I love when something bulges out of my tummy and we guess what it was.  The baby also high fives Trent all the time.
Food cravings? Nope, pretty standard week with food.
Anything making you queasy/sick? Nothing
Gender? Since my one and only dream was a girl, I'm still guessing girl. Only 69ish more days until his/her birthday reveal!
Labor Signs? Not a thing this week.
Symptoms? Minor heartburn at night depending on how I'm sitting or laying and that's about it.  Rib pain- all gone!! One thing we have noticed is that I turn into a mouth breather at night- and mouth breathers annoy me!  When I'm falling asleep I don't feel like I get enough air when breathing only through my nose.  Trent also says that he has caught me snoring twice now.  So he says ;)
Belly button in or out? More flat than out this week. 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or moody? Excited about everything we have in the next 10 weeks- Thanksgiving, the Christmas season excitement with Cole, New Years, house projects, nursery work, and then... BABY!  Seems like time is moving at warp speed right now. 
Looking forward to? Hosting our first Thanksgiving in our new home this year with both of our families.  Food, family, fun... nothing better.
Daddy moment?  Trent. Is. Amazing.  This boy has a to do list that is a mile long and just keeps knocking things out on his 10 days off like it's nothing.  He also spent Friday at home with Cole when our poor boy got sent home from daycare for a tummy bug.  He definitely won dad of the year since Cole threw up all over him that afternoon. 
Big Brother Cole moment: Cole's latest obsession in the last two weeks has become anything related to trains.  All morning, afternoon, night he'll say, "I want choo-choo" which means he wants to watch Thomas or read his train book.  Can't wait until he sees a train up close in person to see his reaction!


No comments:

Post a Comment