Sunday, December 7, 2014

32 Weeks

32 Weeks: Baby O2 is the weight of a large jicama. 
Our baby weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long.  This week he/she now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair- even if it's just peach fuzz.  The skin is also becoming soft and smooth.

How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain? Haven't checked this week and I'm too lazy to take this laptop off my lap and go weigh myself...
Maternity clothes? Pants for sure with a lot of leggings and dresses for work.  I've also started wearing some of my maternity tees/tanks with my regular shirts and cardigans.  I'll probably start wearing some of my maternity shirts this week so I can make sure and get my use out of them.
Stretch marks? None as of now
Sleep? No problem whatsoever
Best moment this week? This week's list would definitely include the Christmas parade, nursery progress, and our family/maternity pictures.
Miss anything? Nada
Movement? All over all the time!
Food cravings? Ashley's picture of her fluff popcorn meant that I had to get creative and make my own since we didn't have any fluff popcorn in the pantry.  It was delish and totally hit the spot!
Anything making you queasy/sick? Nothing
Gender? We shall see in 56ish more days!
Labor Signs? One instance of Braxton Hicks and that's it.
Symptoms? Couple nights of heartburn and starting to have to go to the bathroom much more frequently.
Belly button in or out? Mixture of out and flat. 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or moody? How can you not be happy during the holidays with a 20 month old?!  Cole makes everything so much more fun!  The thought of two of them next year in matching Christmas jammies- omg I die.
Looking forward to? Several fun Christmas activities this week like a carriage ride, visiting Santa, and making cookies.  Lots of cookies for this lady :)
Daddy moment?  Trent spent two days taking apart pallets, cutting off nails, sanding boards, and hanging more wood in the nursery.  There is only about 1/3 of the wall to finish up and then onto the next project!  While we were taking our maternity pictures today we swung by Ikea and picked up some things for the nursery.  A big dresser that comes in 3 flat boxes must mean some fun building in our future.  At least that's something I can help out with!
Big Brother Cole moment: Cole is officially obsessed with Elfie our little elf friend. He thinks it is so funny whenever Elfie moves to a new spot and says, "bye bye guys" whenever he walks by Elfie.  Even if we are just going to another room.  Poor Elfie is having to hang out up high though so that Cole doesn't touch him and steal his magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment