Monday, February 11, 2013

33 Weeks

 33 Weeks: Baby O is the weight of a pineapple. 
He weighs over 4 pounds and is just 17 inches long.  This week his skeleton is hardening, except for his skull plates which won't fuse together so he can fit through the birth canal.

How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain?  25 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Mix of maternity and normal clothes
Stretch marks? None as of yet... cross those fingers!
Sleep? Sleep was wonderful this last week!
Best moment this week? So many to choose but probably celebrating Jeryn Fe's 3rd birthday!  Finishing the nursery was also squeal worthy :)
Miss anything? A Friday night happy hour with coworkers would be so nice with state assessment stress starting to hit.
Food cravings? One of my kids was talking to me about a root beer float today (random convo) and now that's allllll I'm thinking about.  Hint, hint... Trenton ;)
Anything making you queasy/sick? Not a thing
Gender? Little man :)
Labor Signs? None this last week!
Symptoms? I'm starting to feel myself slowing down from my normal on the go speed.  Rolling over and bending over are chores that take longer than normal.
Belly button in or out? It can't make up its mind.  But I'd say more out than in these days.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on and easily able to pull off.  I hope I can keep them on the whole time.
Happy or moody? Even with a slight cold last week for a few days I still haven't been having any mood swings.  There's just too much to be excited about!!!!
Looking forward to? Even though I'll be pulling work days until 8 p.m. two nights this week (parent-teacher conferences) I'm pumped cause that means I have a 4 day weekend to look forward to.  Teachers get Friday off and then it's a holiday on Monday.  Score!  Plus, we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and it's Valentine's Day this week :)
Daddy moment?   Trent scored some husband of the year points by enduring breastfeeding class with me this last week.

 Jingle with us at breastfeeding class on Tuesday.  We were told to bring a doll or stuffed animal and thanks to Jeryn Fe having Tio fix Jingle... her furry friend went with us.  Jingle will never be the same after what he watched and heard ;)

 Sneak peek of the bedding that Lora made!!!  I swear... this dog honestly thinks he's the one getting a new room.  He laid down in the crib and peeked through the bars and everything.  Ridiculous!

 Harlee needed some blog loving too.  She's our cuddly girl- she got in this position all on her own for some snuggling.  Bentley likes to be held whereas Harlee just wants to snuggle as close as she can. 


Our favorite little lady in the whole world at her birthday party on Sunday.  She pretty much celebrated her birthday all weekend long as true divas should. Tio, Tia, and her baby "Scooter" enjoyed every second!


Tio made her a Squinkie table- aka "Squinkyville"... after her birthday she now has 56 Squinkies.  Spoiled much? ;)

 Stole this picture from Ashley- she won't mind :)  I can't get over how beautiful/dang grown up she looks.  Some of my favorite quotes from J-Fe this birthday weekend:
-"I love everyone here!" at Austin's on Friday at dinner.
-"You're beautiful" She was on my lap at dinner and randomly turned around and said this.  Every preggo lady needs this girl around for the self esteem.
-"Everyone!  Can you feel that?!?  My heart is beeping!" said back at the house on Friday night while entertaining a room full of family.  She loves an audience!
-"Thank you for coming to my birthday!!" said on Friday... and Saturday... and Sunday...
-"I wish forrrr.... MORE squinkies!!!!" at her party after being told to make a wish before blowing out her candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment