Monday, February 18, 2013

34 Weeks

34 Weeks: Baby O is the weight of a cantaloupe. 
He weighs 4.75 pounds and is almost 18 inches long.  This week his fat layers are filling out, making him look rounder and his skin is smoother than ever.  His central nervous system and lungs are continuing to mature.
***No school today means no makeup and hair today either.  Just keeping it real :)

How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain?  26 pounds
Maternity clothes? Mix of maternity and normal clothes
Stretch marks? None as of yet... cross those fingers!  I need to go buy bottle #3 of lotion.
Sleep? Sleep is still pretty great, I wake up for a nightly potty break between 3:30 and 4:30 and I usually wake myself up switching sides and having to readjust pillows.
Best moment this week? Having a four day weekend was awesome.  We also saw a foot stick out for the first time this week.  You could easily tell it was a foot kicking out on my left side and it blew us away.  He was being quite forceful this evening as well :)
Miss anything? My old clothes- dressing is becoming a bit boring since options are more limited.
Food cravings? I got my root beer float this weekend and it was delicious!
Anything making you queasy/sick? Not a thing, but I still gag sometimes when brushing the back of my teeth.  I hope this goes away eventually!
Gender? Little man :)
Labor Signs? None this last week!
Symptoms? Being slow, heartburn, back pain, and getting hot since I'm normally freezing all the time.  I'm also noticing some puffiness, majorly in my face but also my feet.  Oh joy.
Belly button in or out? It's not out 100%  of the time but it's getting closer.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on and easily able to pull off.  I hope I can keep them on the whole time.
Happy or moody? HAPPY!  I packed our hospital bag this weekend and got so excited for what's to come in the next 6ish weeks!
Looking forward to? Both of our baby showers are this coming weekend!!!!  I have my school/coworker shower on Saturday and then our friends/family shower on Sunday.  So excited for a fun weekend ahead :)  Then the organizing party begins which thrills me to no end!!!!
Daddy moment?   Trent doesn't mind giving into me one bit especially when I say "his son" is wanting or needing something.  Works like a charm every time ;)  I have the best husband ever!



Having to spend Valentine's Day at parent/teacher conferences until 8 p.m. = LAME.  At least I got to spend the day of love with one of my boys.  Gotta love a school bathroom pic that we meant to send to Daddy... and then forgot... darn baby brain.


We usually don't make a huge deal out of Valentine's Day but Trent was extra sweet this year.  I got a plant so that "we're always in paradise" in Trent's words, tickets to Kenny Chesney in June*, and then a P.S. in my card that told me to look in the freezer for my favorite DQ treat.  Trent knows the best way to woo me is with sweets.
*Concert is June 15 and Trent got worried I wouldn't want to leave the baby yet.  I'm guessing I'll be fine for a night out by that point.  Who is calling first dibs on babysitting lol?


Happy Valentine's Day!


Friday night we hung out with Jeryn Fe at Jerad and Ashley's house and had a blast with Rapunzel.  She was even kind enough to share her wig.

 
Tio got to wear it too, but we think he looked more like Joe Dirt... hence why he's showing off his guns.  Have to see the movie to get it...

1 comment: