Monday, October 15, 2012

16 Weeks

Baby O is the size of an avocado!

How far along? 16 Weeks
 Total weight gain? Up 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Nope- lathering on my cocoa butter
Sleep? Wonderful- out like a light every night.
Best moment this week? Having the family in town this past weekend.
Miss anything? Nope
Movement? Nothing yet
Food cravings? I might've moved on from the Sunny D to sweet tea.  We're buying it by the gallons cause I was tired of heading to McD's everyday.
Anything making you queasy/sick? Nada!  I have been morning sickness free for two weeks now- adios Zofran!
Gender? Only 35 more days... feels like forever away...
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? Other than my nightly 4:30 wakeup call for a bathroom break, I totally feel like my usual self!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody? Pure happiness :)
Looking forward to? A 3 day weekend this week!!!  I'll need it after two days of 8 am-8pm with parent teacher conferences.
Daddy moment? Seeing Trent's shocked face when he realized we would have to take infant classes/birthing classes/nursing classes, etc.  I reminded him of this while watching Modern Family and it was pretty funny to watch this sink in ;)

People have been asking me how our first babies are handling the baby news... they are slowly getting used to the idea when we talk to them about it lol.  Bentley is the one that's going to have the hardest time adjusting.  Someone has been a mama's boy the last 5 years...

Harlee just looks sad when we tell her the news.  But we know she'll be the best big fur-sister!  And don't worry... both the babies are getting haircuts this weekend cause as you can see... they desperately need it!

Bob, Lora, and GGG came into town to celebrate Bob's birthday this weekend.  Jeryn assisted by picking out a purple monster cake!

Trent planned out a birthday surprise (clear back in July) to take Bob and the family on a tour of the Boulevard Brewery.  Ashley couldn't come because of a volleyball tourney though :(  Luckily, Bob was definitely surprised and loved the tour of the brewery!

20 free beers for four adults and one pregnant chick.  This was just mean haha.  I made the best of it and smelled them all since I couldn't taste ;)

Cheers for Bob's birthday!

Like father, like son...

I had to share pics of Trent's latest project (he's always got something) for the house.  This was the back of the house/patio two Sundays ago before Trent and my dad started cutting into our house.

This is the back of the house after another weekend of help from Trent and Bob.  So excited to see all of the progress being made!

No comments:

Post a Comment