Monday, November 26, 2012

22 Weeks

22 Weeks: Baby O is the size of a spaghetti squash.  
He weighs almost 1 whole pound and is 11 inches long!  This week baby is actually beginning to look like a newborn with eyelids and eyebrows becoming more distinct, and tiny tooth buds forming. His eyes have formed but there is no pigment in the irises yet.

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain? Up 10 pounds- I partly blame Thanksgiving haha.
Maternity clothes? I actually really like the one pair of maternity jeans I've bought so far.  That's all I've bought so far cause my tops and dresses all fit fine.  The rest of my pants just get the belly band treatment.
Stretch marks? Nope- lathering on my cocoa butter
Sleep? Sleeping like a baby :)
Best moment this week? See the post I just wrote before this one... finding out that Baby O is a little BOY!
Miss anything? While shopping at Black Friday I loved all the clothes deals I saw... but knowing I'll be getting bigger kind of makes buying anything non-maternity pointless... even if it is a good deal.
Movement? Flips and flops all day/night long.
Food cravings? I see some peanut butter m&m's in my future...
Anything making you queasy/sick? Nothing
Gender? Little man :)
Labor Signs? No- I'd hope not!
Symptoms? Getting bigger obviously, lots of urgent potty breaks, and baby brain.  Ugh... I'm normally a type A person that doesn't forget things... but not anymore. I have literally had students repeat their question several times to me cause I forgot what they just asked me.  If I don't write it down... there's a good chance I won't remember to do it!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody? In the words of Duck Dynasty... Happy, Happy, Happy!!!
Looking forward to? Starting the baby registry this weekend!
Daddy moment?  Baby Daddy is over the moon excited we are having a son.  He's already talking about what him and the little man will do together.  My two boys are gonna be quite the pair I can already tell.

Thanksgiving at our home with our families- ignore that my tree isn't decorated.  Jeryn Fe helped me put up some of my Christmas decor on Wednesday as a distraction while waiting on Baby O's gender reveal. We didn't get very far though.
 
Some other special men in my life... my brother, grandpa, and dad.  All very excited to add another man to the fam as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment