Monday, January 28, 2013

31 Weeks

   31 Weeks: Baby O is the weight of 4 naval oranges. 
He weighs 3.3 pounds and is over 16 inches long.  This week he is heading into a growth spurt and is plumping out as fat accumulates underneath the skin.  Love me some fat babies!!

How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain?  22 pounds, down 2 pounds from last week, weird.
Maternity clothes? Mix of maternity and normal clothes
Stretch marks? None as of yet... cross those fingers!
Sleep? Was actually better this last week- even slept in till 9:45 on Sunday!  
Best moment this week? The gorgeous January weather was definitely a highlight of the week- 70 degrees in January?!?  We also bought a new ride for Baby O- Trent is saying adios to the Danger Ranger and hello to the new girl. 
Miss anything? Didn't miss anything this week.
Food cravings? Nothing new this week.
Anything making you queasy/sick? Not a thing
Gender? Little man :)
Labor Signs? None this last week.  Dr. Rita will be glad to hear that tomorrow at our bi-weekly appointment.
Symptoms? Really don't want to jinx myself here but... I only had heartburn like 4 of the last 7 days!!  I'll take it :)
Belly button in or out? Just in the last couple days it has started puffing out every now and then throughout the day.  But it's weird cause it'll be kinda puffy one minute then back to flat the next- might be related to his position??
Wedding rings on or off? Still on and easily able to pull off.
Happy or moody? Exhilarated!!!  On Friday it'll only be 2 months out... say what?!? I canNOT believe this weekend is the start of February.  Holy cow.
Looking forward to? Completing the nursery (still) and going in for our doctor appointment tomorrow night to hear him!  2 weeks ago his heartbeat was still perfect and in the 140's.
Daddy moment?   It's an old one but a favorite- having Trent rub and poke my belly to feel "his little man" kick just makes me melt. Cheesy but true :) Also my new favorite Trent quote while watching "The Bachelor" with me: "You always want to be the last one in the limo so you can be the first one out."  So wise, Trenton, so wise.

The new ride for our expanding fam.  Trent still hasn't named her yet though.  We need something that matches my car "Ellie Edge" and still fits his truck..  Much to my disappointment he quickly shot me down when I was all for "Willa Ford." Helloooo... that's funny.  Remember her one hit wonder circa 2002, "I Wanna Be Bad"?  I thought it was perfect, but Trent not so much.  Boo...

No comments:

Post a Comment