Monday, July 1, 2013

Dear July

Dear July,

Normally you and I are BFFs. I've always looked forward to your arrival- 4th of July, my birthday, our anniversary, summer fun, etc. But this year is a completely different story.  This year your arrival means it's my last month at home with my sweet boy.  Yes, yes... I know I've been fortunate to have April, May, June, and now July with Cole Man.  But I'd really appreciate it if you could just slow time down and we'll skip back to June.  Ok?  And one more thing... you can tell August she's dead to me and we'd rather not see her this year. Thanks for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Kala and Cole



PS- Shantel, I hope this small post will do until his monthly update ;)

1 comment:

  1. I've never been a fan of men in colored pants, but Cole has me reconsidering. ;o)

    ReplyDelete