Sunday, September 21, 2014

21 Weeks

21 Weeks: Baby O is the size of a carrot.  
He/She weighs 3/4 of a pound and is 10.5 inches long.  This week baby now has eyebrows and eyelids and will begin a lot more movement.

How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain? Up 9 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, holding out as long as I can because I know how many fewer options I will have with maternity clothes as I get bigger and bigger.
Stretch marks? Nope- lathering on my cocoa butter
Sleep? We were exhausted this week.  Lots going on and we'd fall asleep the second we hit the pillows.
Best moment this week? 1. Seeing Baby O2 at our sonogram.  Our little one is so cute and we think he/she looks like big brother Cole in the pictures.  I'm kinda sad that this hospital wouldn't let us record a video like we could for Cole. Maybe it's for the best so that I can't watch it 100 times in the next 4 months to try and figure out the gender ;)  I'm so proud of myself for holding out on not finding out the gender.  Knowing that this is the last little one for our family, no matter the gender, has been a big push making me hold out.  We absolutely loved doing a gender reveal with Cole, but I think it's also pretty cool that we'll have a totally different experience this time around with Baby O2. 2. Another awesome moment this week is the fact that Ashley and Ian are both healthy and making gains!  Ashley got discharged on Friday, but will be staying at the hospital with Ian. Ian will hopefully get discharged this week.  God is so good.  3. We got to see our nephew, Jeramie, play in one of his senior football games in Larned on Friday and had so much fun seeing him in action on the field!
Miss anything? Bending over in a split second to grab something.  I've done this a couple time this weeks and it hit me that I can't just snap down and back up like I'm used to.
Movement? Quite the mover and shaker at night, just like big brother Cole was!
Food cravings? Ice cream- that's pretty normal all the time though.
Anything making you queasy/sick? Nothing
Gender? After seeing the sonogram I came out of the appointment and guessed girl cause I didn't think I saw anything But what was funny is that Trent guessed boy cause he thought he DID see something.  Guess we'll find out in 19ish weeks.
Labor Signs? No- I'd hope not!
Symptoms? The every growing belly and that's about it.  Although the weird dreams are definitely in full effect.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Off and at the jewelers still...
Happy or moody? SO EXCITED! 
Looking forward to? Getting to see Ian and the Gorneys again this weekend when we come up to KC on Saturday for a wedding.
Daddy moment?  Can I just say that Trent takes such good care of his family?!  I don't know what I'd do without that guy.
Big Brother Cole moment: Pretty sure that Cole will be following in Abuelo, Daddy, and cousin Jeramie's footsteps by playing football.  The boy had SO much fun at the football game and has carried around the football from the game all weekend long- he's even napped with it twice.  He had a special shirt at the game and everything thanks to Aunt Angie.   




No comments:

Post a Comment