Tuesday, September 25, 2012

12 Weeks

This is what I live with.  As I set up the shot he wants to do his own poses...

 Baby O is the size of a lime

How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain? Still down 1-2 pounds depending on the day.
Maternity clothes? Nope but I'm totally showing.  Although it's looking more like a I've-ate-one-too-many-cheeseburgers-belly rather than a baby belly.
Stretch marks? Nope. Please don't let this happen...
Sleep? Wonderful thank goodness
Best moment this week? Telling the whole world!!!  All our friends know, co-workers know, even facebook knows lol.
Miss anything? My energy.
Movement? Nope
Food cravings? Nothing new
Anything making you queasy/sick? Just that disgusting "C word."
Gender? Won't know until November
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? The usual nausea and tiredness
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody? HAPPY!!! I haven't had a pregnancy hormone breakdown... yet...
Looking forward to? Trent's 10 year class reunion this coming weekend
Daddy moment? Trent was so giddy to tell everyone too.  He helped make the blue/pink cupcakes for work since we all know how I am in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment