Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week 11

Baby O is the size of a fig.

How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain? Still down 1-2 pounds depending on the day.
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Nope. Please don't let this happen...
Sleep? Good- busted out Trent's old body pillow and that has helped alot.  I'm just used to being either a back sleeper or a tummy sleeper so I'm trying to train myself to be a side sleeper with this pillow.  Poor Trenton doesn't have much room though with me, my body pillow, and the dogs.
Best moment this week? Starting to feel better thanks to Zofran :) And talking with Jeryn about "her baby." The Gorneys gave us a gift and the card included gender predictions.  Ashley wrote Jeryn's exact quote, "My baby in Tia's tummy is going to be a girl." I love that she is excited about it!!
Miss anything? My energy.
Movement? Nope
Food cravings? I wanted a dipped cone from McD's this week after seeing a sign for them.
Anything making you queasy/sick? Just that disgusting "C word."
Gender? Won't know for another 2ish months.
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? The usual nausea and tiredness
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody? HAPPY!!!  I'm hoping the moodiness and pregnancy hormones won't send me over the edge ;)
Looking forward to? Telling friends in the next week!!!
Daddy moment? Trent is already super protective- I was telling him a story about some rumors of mistreatment of pregnant women at work and MAN did Trent get fired up.  He even threatened he'd use a lawyer.  WOAH crazy... settle down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment