Tuesday, September 25, 2012

13 Weeks

Baby O is the size of a shrimp

How far along? 13 Weeks- last week of 1st trimester, woop woop!!!!!
 Total weight gain? I'm back up to my pre-baby weight!
Maternity clothes? Nope- but you can see my baby belly in the pic.  It comes out way more at night.
Stretch marks? Nope. Please don't let this happen...
Sleep? Amazing!  Especially since I was out till 4 a.m. both Friday and Saturday.  Trent's 10 year reunion in GB will do that to you.  I figured I owe him some nights since he's usually doing it for me :) I'm still recovering....
Best moment this week? We get to hear Lil' O's heartbeat tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Video camera is charged and ready.
Miss anything? This past weekend I definitely missed having a drink with our friends.  Chugging water and Sprite just wasn't the same lol, but it's a sacrifice I don't mind making for awhile!
Movement? Nope
Food cravings? I saw the Braum's sign for a Pecan Caramel Fudge Sundae and just had to have it... man was it GOOD.  Anyone that has a Braum's go get one- don't walk there, RUN to get one.
Anything making you queasy/sick? Still chicken I'm guessing... the thought of it doesn't make me want to puke though... maybe we're making baby steps?
Gender? Come on November
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? Just super super super tired...
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody? Happy all the way... even with lack of sleep
Looking forward to? Our September doctor appointment tomorrow!
Daddy moment? My baby daddy did such a good job planning his class reunion.  I know it was stressful on him and he's relieved he can now focus on all our other fun stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment