Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week 10

 Baby O is the size of a kumquat- google it- I had to.

How far along? 10 Weeks- we're 1/4 of the way.  The first thing I said to Trent this morning was, "We're 25% of the way there!!"
Total weight gain? Down 1 pound from pre-baby weight
Maternity clothes? Nope.  Been loving my dresses and leggings at work for sure!
Stretch marks? Nope. Please don't let this happen...
Sleep? It's a freaking 3 day weekend and on Saturday I woke up at 5:20 and couldn't go back to sleep.  So I spent my super early morning watching Dirty Dancing.
Best moment this week? Telling Trent's family on Saturday when they got into town. Video of that coming soon. And also getting Zofran from my doctor- and it helped!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!
Miss anything? My energy.
Movement? Nope
Food cravings? Gotta have my Sunny D and lots and lots of cold water. I'm drinking like I'm a fish.
Anything making you queasy/sick? Just that disgusting "C word." Trent baked some on Wednesday night and I thought I was gonna have to open all our windows to get rid of the disgusting smell before I threw up.  It was real bad...
Gender? Won't know for another 2ish months.
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? Nausea not as bad with my new best friend, Zofran. Still super tired.  9:30 pm feels like it's midnight.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody? HAPPY!!! Was moody on the day Trent made chicken though ;)
Looking forward to? Only two more weeks before we can tell our friends now!
Daddy moment? Loved seeing how excited he was to tell his family and how excited/shocked/surprised they were.  And man is Jeryn excited too.  Although she cried to Ashley because she wants the baby in her tummy haha.  Not quite how that one works girlie :)




No comments:

Post a Comment